PERMACULTURE PROJECT Spanish-Portuguese border

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by terrapurna, Oct 17, 2019.

1. terrapurna

terrapurna New Member

Climate:
    Mediterranean
    PERMACULTURE PROJECT for sale. 2ha land in Spanish-Portuguese border. Solar passive house and ruin able to recover, forest garden, vegetable gardens, seven ponds, big swale, food and tool storage house, water and off-grid energy systems. 135.000€. More info: terrapurna4sale.webnode.com

2. songbird

songbird Senior Member

gardening, reading, etc
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    -15C-35C, 10cm rain/mo, clay, full sun, K-G Dfa=x=Dfb
    i know that you have done a lot of work and invested in this place, but i wonder if you can find future caretakers and come to a much less expensive way to pass it on.

perhaps set up a foundation or trust so that it would be in perpetuity a permie place for permie people.

something to consider...

good luck. :)

3. terrapurna

terrapurna New Member

Climate:
    Mediterranean
    Hi Songbird,

I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you mean.

We want project continue in a similar way we have been implementing. With the money of the selling we want to do the same, regenerate other land and bring back its fertility.

You say is expensive maybe because you don't know the place and all elements it has. The price is not even paying the work we have done, if it has to be paid it will increase a lot the price and then we feel it will be more difficult that a "permi" buy it. The price is a minimum for the investment we have done and a fair price for a 2ha land with such an amount of trees, settlements, electricity, water, quietly, beauty, etc.

I don't know if that answer your comment.

Regards