Hello from Holland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by Weruschca Kirkegaard, May 31, 2017.

1. Weruschca Kirkegaard

Weruschca Kirkegaard New Member

Climate:
    cold temperate
    Good afternoon to you all,

I'm an all-round creative muffin. Having worked in the fields of decoration and restaurations for the biggest part of my life. Had a restaurant for three years and now besides running a web shop with ethnic and antique jewelry, I'm doing new-media consulting, front-end design, projectmanagement and so on. Specifically to get more time on my hands to re-educate my self in the fields of permaculture. The main challenge for me is how to make a transition to a permaculture way of life that can also pay the bills.
    I just finished an online course by Oregon State University on Introduction to Permaculture, and in July I'm finally getting my PDC, at the Urban Permaculture Laboratory in Catanzania, Italy. I cant wait ;-)
    So if you have any job-suggestions in the Netherlands, please let me know. Even within my own field of the online, as long as the subject is permaculture. Would love to start somewhere.

"Grateful Earthling with little to no prejudices, avid barefoot-walker, undeniable part of our food chain (aka foodfreak) , latent activist and an absolute lover of our tribe"!

Happy to be here and seeing a green future. ;-) .

chamni likes this.
  2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Hi Weruschca and welcome,
    Have you seen the Permaculture Global site? Check out the "People" and "Projects" maps to identify local Permaculturists near you ... I see a number of projects in the Netherlands: https://permacultureglobal.org/projects