Free Permaculture Design Core Curriculum Notes

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by Delvin Solkinson, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Delvin Solkinson

Delvin Solkinson New Member

Permaculture Design Teacher
    Home Page:
    Climate:
    Cool Climate
    "Study Nature, Love Nature, stay close to Nature. It will never fail you."
    -Frank Lloyd Wright

Sharing the release of the ‘Core Curriculum Notes’, an essential synthesis of permaculture design from the core curriculum of the Permaculture Design Course. A book of notes formatted as worksheets being freely offered to the World Community. It functions as part of a learning and teaching toolkit in combination with the Permaculture Design Core Concepts Cards.

The download is a free offering at printable resolution here : https://gaiacraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Core-Curriculum-Notes-2017-Final.pdf

For anyone wanting a beautiful hardcopy professional book form you can order the book here : https://www.lulu.com/shop/gaiacraft...riculum-notes/hardcover/product-23314805.html

This work is the culmination of 15 years of teaching 25 PDC’s during which time I took 20 advanced courses as well as a PDC with Rosemary Morrow in Greece, Bill Mollison and Geoff Lawton in Australia and Toby Hemenway in Portland. While developing this body of work I have taken a Diploma and Masters Degree with Bill Mollison and the Permaculture Academy, a Diploma with Larry Santoyo and Scott Pittman through the Permaculture Institute, and this version is part of my current Diploma with Looby Macnamara through the Permaculture Association. Done under the mentorship of Larry Santoyo, this represents the culmination of my Doctoral work in Permaculture Education.

"Information is the most portable and flexible investment we can make in our lives; it represents the knowledge, experience, ideas and experimentation of thousands of people before us." - Bill Mollison and Reny Slay

Profound gratitude goes to Kym Chi for countless contributions and editing as well as intensive work on this over the past two years and to Sijay of onbeyondmetamedia.com for the truly exceptional design. More thanks for core contributions from Annaliese Hordern and Tamara Griffiths as well as editing and support from Jacob Aman, Niki Hammond and Tes Tesla. Special thanks for the source inspiration from Bill Mollison, David Holmgren, Rosemary Morrow, Toby Hemenway, Robin Clayfield, Larry Santoyo, Michael Becker, Looby Macnamara, Scott Pittman, Geoff Lawton, Robyn Francis, Mark Lakeman, Patricia Michael, Starhawk, Bullock Brothers, Tom Ward and Jude Hobbs. Deep appreciation for design on the earlier worksheets by Unity Life Avatar. Endless gratitude to countless others who supported me in creating and delivering this part of my life work in so many ways and who are acknowledged in the foreword to the book.

Attached Files: