Jul 9, 2016
Birthday:
Jan 26, 1988 (Age: 36)
Home Page:
Owener of permaculture farm

Share This Page

Ilse van Duuren

New Member, Female, 36, from Filadelfia

Searching for volunteers to help with design of foodforest and herbal and vetgetable garden in on of the nicest regions of Colombia. Jul 8, 2016

Ilse van Duuren was last seen:
Jul 9, 2016
    1. Ryan Morris
      Ryan Morris
      Are you still seeking volunteers for your site in Colombia? If so, I am interested in getting some more information. Please let me know.

Thanks,
      R. Ryan Morris
    2. Ilse van Duuren
      Ilse van Duuren
      Searching for volunteers to help with design of foodforest and herbal and vetgetable garden in on of the nicest regions of Colombia.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 26, 1988 (Age: 36)
    Home Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/Finca-de-permacultura-Wayta-pata-1036338879762431/
    Owener of permaculture farm
    Climate:
    Wet tropical
    I studied Biology and did a master in forest and nature conservation. During my master I followed a agroforestry course, a organic farming course and a permaculture course and from that moment I know that I beside nature also love permaculture. That's when the idea came to start my own farm.

I started 1 ha permaculture farm in the coffee region of Colombio, with the idea that conventional agriculture can't go on forerver . A goal is to be self-suffiecient in the future as well as learning people something about permaculture. Therefore I'm a permaculture teacher and I give permaculture courses at my farm. We have also space and a nice environment for volunteering
-->