Search to buy acres (Water Trees Calm Sun) in France or Europe or ...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by NooNPatH, Apr 19, 2019.

1. NooNPatH

NooNPatH New Member

Climate:
    France Europe
    Search to buy acres: Land Water Sun Trees
    Greetings from France,

My name is Patrick. I was born in Paris France in 1963. I am single and I am searching for a property to buy (few acres of land hopefully, with water and trees on a calm and natural environment).

I have been interested and learning about Permaculture for many years and did a Permaculture Design Course in France Normandy at the Ferme du Bec Hellouin.

I practice meditation and yoga, vegetarian organic food and peaceful positive relationships. My internet site at WordPress.Com tells more about my journey, if interested...

With peace, love and kindness
    Patrick
    https://hautrive.wordpress.com

2. 9anda1f

9anda1f Administrator Staff Member

Climate:
    Semi-Arid Shrub Steppe (BsK)
    Greetings Patrick and welcome,
    Great wordpress site! Hope to hear more about your property search and ultimate successful purchase.

3. Linzi

Linzi New Member

Climate:
    Warm
    Hello Patrick,
    I have seen your message about searching for land to buy. Would you be interested in a long lease. I Have about 10 acres in a farming region in Andalucia Spain, which I am unable to do anything with because I live in Kenya (africa) for the long term. I inherited the property from my father and since the property crash in Spain it is not worth anything for the time being. I would like to lease it out long term (15 years minimum) for a 1000 euro a year. The property has restrictions when being granted building permission because it is classed as agricultural land, there must be an agricultural activity present on the land in order to have permission to build. Therefore I think permaculture farming would be ideal for this land. I wish to preserve the trees and the beautiful nature of it. The land is stunning, you can see Morocco and the rock of Gibralter on a clear day. Let me know. Linzi

4. NooNPatH

NooNPatH New Member

Climate:
    France Europe
    Search to buy acres: Land Water Sun Trees
    Hello Linzi,

Thank you for your reply and your offer.
    I don't know the property in Spain Andalusia, so it is difficult for le to appreciate what is it about. Nevertheless, I am more in a buying position to settle myself on a place that I own in order to be fully responsible and free, and such a property would require to be organised with Permaculture and Organic principles, which involve lots of planning, working, planting, building and buying trees, tools and materials...

Such an investment of time, money, sweat, art and heart would not be possible nor financially efficient, if it was a rental, and if the real owner coukd take back the property at any time, with all the investment already done.

There is a video of Geoff Lawton, somewhere, explaining that an already piece of property that has been designed, trained and developed with Permaculture Principal, can double in some cases its value. If I was renting, then the value that I would have brought, would belong to the owner of the property, unless otherwise stated by contract...

Thank you again for your reply.
    Best of luck in Kenya
    With peace and kindness
    Patrick H.