How To Use Squash Pits To Get Bigger Garden Yields
If you’ve never heard of a squash pit then you might be thinking “but squash have seeds, not pits!”. True, true, but check out this fun video.
To see more great compositing ideas check out the extreme composting videos by David Goodman at the Home Grown Food Summit. Over 7 full days, you’ll enjoy 50+ hours of video interviews with the “who’s who” of the sustainable food movement.
They’ll be covering topics like:
- How organic gardeners produce 2X to 10X greater yields.
- How to spend $0 feeding your chickens.
- Natural beekeeping… how to do it WITHOUT chemicals!
- Guide to MAKING $80 worth of compost per week.
- Legally keeping chickens and goats in the city.
- Raising superior eggs, milk, and meat in your backyard.
- How to get FREE access to local seed varieties.
- The BEST species of worms for backyard composting.
- Understanding Cottage Food Laws (CFLs).
And we’re just skimming the surface here, so don’t risk missing out.