by Rob Avis
I recently had the opportunity to interview my friend Tad Hargrave from Marketing for Hippies in Edmonton, Alberta. Verge has been hosting Tad’s workshops in Calgary, Edmonton and Central Alberta for the past few years now, and we’ve benefited greatly from his coaching services too.
We share a similar vision with Tad: we see the importance of showing people how to thrive in earth repair businesses. A lot of our students want to follow their dreams, quit their 9-5 jobs, and work for themselves full-time doing the things they love — but they don’t know how to communicate what they do, and attract clients to engage their services, talents or products.
In this interview, Tad and I talk about some of the most important, simple and no-nonsense marketing strategies you need to do regardless of whether you are just starting out or if you have been at it for a while. Take a listen, let us know what you think.
Click play below to hear the interview!Rob Avis interviews Tad Hargrave
Here’s are some great free resources from Tad:
- https://marketingforhippies.com/niche-projects-download-page (you will need to get a password from the interview in order to access the downloadable file for this one!)
- On clarifying your platform: https://marketingforhippies.com/your-platform-in-a-single-page
- On Creating a Hub Database: https://marketingforhippies.com/creating-your-hubs-database-why-does-no-one-teach-this
- On the importance of Point of View: https://marketingforhippies.com/pov & https://marketingforhippies.com/24-point-of-view-revealing-questions
- 5 steps to get more clients: https://marketingforhippies.com/five-simple-steps-to-getting-new-clients