Adelaide Hills house for rent - chooks, veggies, aquaponics

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by MelJimAdelaide, Oct 9, 2010.

1. MelJimAdelaide

MelJimAdelaide New Member

Hi all

We're moving to the 'burbs for a while (a few years at least) so our beloved home is available for rent.

On the quarter-acre block there's a free range chook/duck run, 40kL rainwater tank with automatic drippers onto the fruit trees and veggie gardens, a glasshouse, and a fully landscaped aquaponics system (capable of growing trout all year round). Ideally someone would come to stay here who (a) values what we've put into the garden so far and (b) would be keen to continue using the place productively.

Rent is $280 per week. Here's the ad:
    https://saprofessionals.com.au/properties/418912/details

Please distribute to fellow Permies who you think may be interested!

Cheers,
    James & Mel.

2. Yvonne van Gyen

Yvonne van Gyen New Member

Climate:
    -5 degrees to 45 degrees
    Hello James and Mel,
    my name is Vonny, I have been urgently searching since October for a place to rent in the Adelaide Hills that would allow me to indulge in a life style your property offers. I work at Tupelo Grove Nursery (Bradbury Road Mylor) and have been there 6 and a half years .
    My goal is to find a place to be able to indulge in the joys of growing your own veggies and fruit, having a garden to "play" in and explore the wonders of that garden in all seasons and live in an environment where I can be productive.
    Your home sounds perfect and I would be extremely! Extremely Keen to continue caring for it learning new things along the way , especially with your aquponics set up and having a beautiful environment to do it all in.
    My email 26 smile 26@gmailcom. My mobile 0405930905. I would love to discuss renting your beloved home and look forward to hearing from you
    Kindest regards Vonny