Bulk mushroom compost delivered

Discussion in 'Buy, sell, trade, give away & exchange' started by mushroom compost man, Dec 4, 2014.

1. mushroom compost man

mushroom compost man New Member

MUSHROOM COMPOST DELIVERED, $ 160 for a tone bag of fresh mushroom compost!!,based on the sunshine coast hinterland will deliver to noosa,tewantin,cooran,pomona,gympie,price may vary depending on delivery location feel free to send a message for more information [​IMG]

2. peter hanssen

peter hanssen New Member

Climate:
    subtropical
    Hi . l live in Woombye & work at the Compass Institute with young people with disabilities. We have a farm there and it would be great if we could get some mushroom compost from you. lf that is possible could you call me on 0428873638. Cheers Peter

3. 23LSL

23LSL New Member

Climate:
    Lake MacDonald, too damn dry
    Hi I would like to buy the compost. Can you tell me how many of the bags that you sell there would be in 1 ton or how many cubic metres. Should I buy the 250 bags @ $1 each or the ton @ $160. I need delivery to Lake MacDonald. Thanks. Kevin

4. 23LSL

23LSL New Member

Climate:
    Lake MacDonald, too damn dry
    I'm concerned about possibly damaging my shrubs with mushroom compost due to it's salt content. If I mix with mulch or add aglime will that help? Any advice please.

5. Felicia

Felicia New Member

Climate:
    Eumundi
    Hi, can I please have a bag delivered? I’m in Eerwah Vale near Eumundi 0432570442