Followers 1

Birthday:
Sep 9, 1987 (Age: 36)

Share This Page

Krisztina

New Member, 36

Krisztina was last seen:
Apr 30, 2017
    1. There are no messages on Krisztina's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 9, 1987 (Age: 36)
    Climate:
    I am a traveling Canadian who dreams of settling in Yukon
    Hi!

My name is Krisztina. I am a Canadian who has been traveling the globe for most of my life, more recently by bicycle and sail boat, and would love to settle in the Yukon one day.

My interests in permaculture stem from my vicious need to stop the environmental destruction I have witnessed throughout my travels and my background in ecology. I have an undergraduate degree in Zoology from the University of Guelph and a Masters degree in Primatology from the University of Calgary. My ecological and research interests have shifted from primate dietary ecology to entomology and now, more so than ever, mycology. I hope to return to academia to study the role of fungus in permaculture. Although I have not yet completed a permaculture course, I plan on doing so in the near future. My current goals are to identify where and with whom I would take a course with. My partner, Keegan, and I are traveling South East Asia by bicycle and would like to continue to pursue our permacultural interests whilst traveling. While being on the road for over a year now, we volunteered on organic farms in Tasmania and New Zealand and a permaculture farm in New Caledonia. With a more intensive focus on our pursuit as future permaculturists we hope to gain more experience in South East Asia and beyond! We return to Canada December 2017.
-->