The Master Plan for the Caribbean Permaculture Research Institute (CPRI) has been endorsed by PRI Australia, and the Agricultural Ministry of Barbados, but now it needs to assemble a dynamic PRI team in order to make it materialize.
An accredited PRI PDC Teacher and Administrator with strong admin skills are required to move this amazing project forward. Dedicated individuals need apply. International funding is the key and together, through the collaboration of our efforts, we can make this happen. Is this for you?
- Are you the committed type?
- Are you looking for a new challenge in life?
- How about a not too shabby salary with perks such as room and board?
- Would you like to pack up for three years and head to the sunny tropical island of Barbados in the Caribbean and help create a PRI Master Plan Demonstration Site?
- Would you like to create real sustainable change and improve the lives of thousands of people? Are you up to it?
Helping individuals learn how to create food security and return their lives to some degree of self-reliance can be very rewarding. If you are interested and hold the necessary qualifications, please read this post, and then please send your resume or bio links to lorraineciarallo (at) hotmail.com
Potential applicants will receive a copy of the business plan for review.
Looking forward to talking with you soon.